If you are looking to purchase a backlit sign, you might not know where to begin. We are here to help! If you are sending an email, here is the information we will need to move forward.
+ Live Area Size - This is the size that will be visible to the viewers
+ Finished Size - This is the final size of your print including your bleed.
+ Artwork - If you don't have a design, don't sweat it! We can create one for you
+ Material Type - We offer 20 oz. and 15 oz. Backlit but 20 oz. is preferred.
+ Shipping Address & Billing Address (if new customer)
+ Special Finishing instructions other than raw edges
OR you can go to our website and order your backlit vinyl by clicking here!
1. Open a new document.
2. Set your width and height scaled at 1 inch = 1 foot.
3. Set a 1 inch bleed to your document width and height.
4. Set your resolution to a minimum of 300dpi.
5. Set your document color mode to CMYK. Do not send files in RGB mode. Your project will be converted to CMYK and there will be a difference in color
6. Save file as a high quality PDF
Backlit vinyl is printed on both front and back of the vinyl so that the ink does not look washed out from the light shining through. The back of the vinyl will be printed in a mirrored image and will have raw edges for easy installation in the backlit cabinet.
When ordering backlit for a cabinet, you will order 2 prints so that it is for each side. The pricing will populate on your order if you are ordering off the website except for the shipping which will be quoted to you via email once your order is placed. If you are ordering via email, we will send you over an estimate at request.